Tools are important in any business. Any task is always easier with the right tools! At FBG, Inc. we have a set of the finest tools in the industry. Consider tools like…
- AnnuityScan: the Industry's most advanced Annuity Product search engine
- Lifetime Income Strategy: a presentation model designed for clients needing both Income Distribution and Asset Accumulation
- Hypothetical Indexed Presentation: illustrations for our carriers' Indexed Annuity product, including side by side comparisons
- EIA Account Allocation: a strategic approach to Asset Allocation using indexed annuities
- Point and Click Access to everything you need from automated online contracting to forms and applications for submitting a case
- Powerful Calculators to assist in financial analysis and point of sale presentations
- Sales and Marketing Tutorials that include turn-key sales concepts, a marketing and sales library as well as presentations for a wide array of advanced markets such as 412(i), Buy/Sell, Deferred Compensation, CRTs, etc.
- Access to our experienced Case Design Team
- Effective Sales Strategies that include: Infinite Banking, College Funding, Social Security Marketing, Final Expense Marketing and Worksite Marketing, to name a few.
- Term Quotes search engine to find the best term rates available
- Best-of-breed client management technology (Powerful and easy system to track and follow up with your clients)
- Marketing (business cards, signs, flyers, newspaper ads, virtual tours, Internet advertising, etc.)
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Performance Incentives and other Bonuses - For production - For recruiting - For organizational management
- Transaction Support
- Continuous Product and Sales Training
- And More!
Some of you may already be familiar with the insurance business and some of you not. We have become appointed with one of the largest provider databases in the business. Soon we will unveil what will become your entire virtual office. You will be able to manage appointments, clients, continuing education, prospects and commissions.